Twitter

Online

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer v1.0.58 for android - apk game



Android 2.2 +
PES 2012 - unrivaled football experience on the Android platform! What's in this release: ◆ player database has been updated. ◆ Copa Santander Libertadores new game modes (in- app) was added. ◆ Super Challenge game mode (in-app) and added the possibility to buy credit packages. ◆ minor bugs fixed.
Apk: 29 mb
download
or
download

obb(cache file): 165 mb
http://adf.ly/BRS3a
copy 'com.konami.pes2012' file folder sdcard / Android / obb / 'section of the copy. (obb file does not exist, create it yourself)

2 yorum:

Unknown said...

I follow your step but the game give me to verify licence when i verify it show me to download 180Mb to launch the game. please help me

v4vendetta said...

Hi mate
I've seen this game on lots of Forum and downloaded it form every possible one and ver.

Apart from PES2012 1.0.0 (Commentary Less ) nothing worked on my Xperia.

So i wandered around the android folder and came to a consclusion that in the OBB folder the subfolder should contain a MAIN file (single) with extension OBB.

Since I've already downloaded the SD data 3-4 times I'm know only interested how to convert it into OBB. (create your own obb -you said it which confirmed my opnion)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | belt buckles
Design Downloaded from Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates