The Best JB Firmware Package for Galaxy S
How to Install Stable Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy S GT- 19000
- The process may result in losing all of your data like apps, messages, contacts etc. So first of all take back up of all data to work risk-free.
- Uninstall the antivirus from device (if any).
- Don’t let the power of the device to create any problem for you. So keep your device charged at least 50 percent.
- Install ClockworkMod recovery on your phone.
- Download the zip file of the ROM for your Samsung Galaxy S GT- 19000 here.
- You can download the Google Apps package from here.
- Make sure to save files on internal SD card of phone.
- Press the VOL DOWN + HOME + POWER buttons to enter into the recovery mode.
- You can scroll through the options by pressing Volume Up and Down button. To make selection of any option, press the Power button.
- Now select the ‘Install Zip From SD Card’ option and choose the .zip file of the ROM from your SD card.
- Select ‘Yes, Install__.zip’ to proceed further with the process.
- The ROM will start installing. You can follow the same process to install the GAPPS.zip.
- The whole process is done. Be patient for the update to get completed. Generally it takes about 2-3 minutes.
- After the reboot, your Samsung Galaxy S GT- 19000 device will be running on Stable Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Custom ROM.
That’s it. So now start enjoying your Samsung Galaxy S device running on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. The process is very simple and I hope you will follow it properly. If you face problem in any step, then do let us know by your valuable comments in the comment section below.