Procedure to Update Galaxy S3 GT I9300 with XXDLH7 Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware Update:
- Download XXDLH7 Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware Package and Odin for Galaxy S3 GT I9300 from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract he same to get the Odin executable file and I9300XXDLH7_I9300OXADLH7_I9300XXLH7_HOME.tar.md5 file.
- Open Odin executable file from here to your computer. Once opened, you will have to turn Off your Galaxy S3 device.
- Download mode in Galaxy S III GT I9300 can be entered by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which a green robot will be shown indicating the Download Mode has been entered.
- Connect your Galaxy S3 with your computer / Laptop and then in Odin you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow indicating that all the drivers are installed successfully.
Note: If ID : COM section doesn’t turn Yellow, you need to check with two things which are mentioned below,
- Install the USB Drivers in your computer &
- Go to the Path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” and ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
- Once it’s done, click on “PDA” to select “I9300XXDLH7_I9300OXADLH7_I9300XXLH7_HOME.tar.md5” and then proceed to clicking on “Start”. It will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying the update and once it’s successfully updated the device will be shown with the Language selection settings etc.
- Please note that initially it will take more than 4 -5 minutes for turning the device ON and will get stuck on the S Logo for a while.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the update of latest Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware which you can check the same from the path “Settings > About Phone and Firmware version”.