How to Install Official XXLQ3 Android 4.0.4 ICS ROM on the Samsung Galaxy Note
- The process may result in losing all of your data like apps, messages, contacts etc. So first of all take back up of all data to work risk-free.
- Uninstall the antivirus from device (if any).
- Don’t let the power of the device to create any problem for you. So keep your device charged at least 50 percent.
- Install ClockworkMod recovery on your phone.
- Download Root Kernel from here.
- Download Odin from here.
- Press Volume Down + Home buttons to enter into Download Mode.
- Open Odin on computer and attach your phone with your computer. The ID:COM yellow box ensures the successful attachment.
- Start the Kernel file and click on ‘PDA’ and select the GL_NOTECORE_v13_OC.tar file.
- Click Start in Odin to start the installation process.
- Restart the phone and unplug it from your computer.
That’s it. Android 4.0.4 XXLQ3 ICS custom ROM has been installed on your Samsung Galaxy Note. The process is very simple and I hope you will follow it properly. If you face problem in any step, then do let us know by your valuable comments in the comment section below.