Procedure to Update Wanamlite Custom ROM Firmware in Galaxy S3 GT I9300:
- Download the WanamLite Custom ROM firmware package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then place the downloaded zip file in your phone.
- Once placed, disconnect the phone and turn off the device so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- Recovery mode in Galaxy S III GT I9300 can be entered by holding the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button).
- While holding these both buttons, turn ON your device. In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition”. Also, select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache too if you are on the custom ROM firmware.
- Select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from internal sd card” and then select the “Wanam lite Custom ROM Firmware Zip File”. Once you have selected the file, it will take around 3 – 4 minutes for applying the same.
- It may take 2 – 3 minutes for turning ON the device and for showing the language selection and country selection options since it’s the first boot after the firmware update.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Once you see the home screen, get over to the path “Settings > About Phone” where you will get to see the firmware version as Wanam Lite custom ROM firmware. Do leave a comment below if you come across with any of the unusual thing about this Wanam Lite custom ROM firmware.