Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy S 4G with latest Paranoid tablet based custom ROM firmware:
- Download the Paranoid tablet based custom ROM firmware package and Google Apps Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable.
- Place the zip files in your phone, ensure that you are not placing the file deep into the device as it may not get detected in the recovery mode. After placing the file, disconnect the phone from computer and turn off the same so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- Hold the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button) and while holding these both keys, press the Power button for turning the device ON in the recovery mode in your Samsung Galaxy S 4G .
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” and then select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache too if you are on the custom ROM firmware. Now, in the recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the paranoid Custom ROM Firmware package and Google Apps Package which you have placed in the device. Once selected, it will take round about 4 – 5 minutes for applying the update.
- Once the update is applied successfully, you will now need to select “go back” and select the option of reboot system now. Once the device is booted successfully, you can see that the device is updated with this latest paranoid custom rom firmware.
Note: If at all your Samsung Galaxy S 4G gets in the boot loop sequence then you need to turn off the device and then reapply the update from the start. To turn off you can reinsert the battery or say you can long press the power button.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. So, there you go you have now successfully learnt on how you can apply this Paranoid custom ROM firmware which is very high on the features list.