Procedure to Update Galaxy NOTE N7000 with Omega Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download Omega Custom ROM Firmware Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your Galaxy Note 2 device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the zip file in your device and disconnect the same to turn off your Galaxy Note so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- Hold the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button) and while holding these both keys, press the Power button for turning the device ON in the recovery mode in your Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” and then select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache too if you are on the custom ROM firmware.
- After this, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Omega Custom ROM Firmware Package which you have placed in your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 smartphone.
- It will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying the update. As soon as the update is applied successfully, the device will be rebooting automatically. Please note that it may take longer time than expected for rebooting the device.
- To check on whether your device is updated with the latest firmware version or not, you will have to navigate to the Settings > About Phone where the firmware version will be mentioned as Omega Custom ROM Firmware.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
So there you go, you have now successfully learnt on how to update the Galaxy Note 2 N7100 with the latest Omega custom ROM firmware which apparently is the 1st custom ROM firmware for the latest Galaxy Note 2 smartphone. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.