Procedure to Update Galaxy NOTE N7000 with Liquid Smooth RC3 custom ROM firmware:
- Download cyanogen mod 10 firmware in your Galaxy Note by following the mentioned instructions and download the Liquid Smooth RC3 custom ROM firmware along with the Google Apps Package from here to your computer.
- Connect your Galaxy Note to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the two files in your device and disconnect the same to turn off your Galaxy Note.
- Hold the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button) and while holding these both keys, press the Power button for turning the device ON in the recovery mode in your Galaxy Note.
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition”. Also, select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache too if you are on the custom ROM firmware.
- Up next, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Liquid Smooth RC3 custom ROM firmware Package & Google Apps package which you have placed in your Galaxy Note.
- It will take around 3 -4 minutes for applying the update. As soon as the update is applied successfully, the device will be rebooting automatically. Please note that it may take longer time than expected for rebooting the device.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
So there you go, you have now successfully applied the update of Liquid Smooth RC3 custom ROM firmware in your Galaxy Note. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.