Procedure to Update Galaxy NOTE N7000 with AOKP 4 Firmware Version:
- Download the Root Checker app from the Google PLAY Store and check whether the device is rooted or not. If the device is not rooted, then with the help of below steps, you will have to root the same for which we will soon be coming out with an article.
- Now, up next download the ROM Manager app from the Google PLAY Store. Ensure that you are not creating the backup with the help of ROM Manager as it may brick the device completely.
- Download the AOKP Firmware package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your Galaxy Note to computer with the help of original USB cable and place the downloaded zip file in your phone.
- Disconnect the phone, turn off your Galaxy Note N7000 and hold the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button) and while holding these both keys, press the Power button for turning the device ON in the recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition”. Also, select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache too if you are on the custom ROM firmware.
- Up next, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the AOKP 4 Custom ROM firmware Package & Google Apps package which you have placed in your Galaxy S2.
- It will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying this update. Once the device is updated, the device will land up in the recovery mode screen. Select “Go Back” and select “Reboot system now” for rebooting the device in the normal mode.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the latest firmware of AOKP build in your Galaxy Note N7000 smartphone. Do let us know in the comments section below just in case if you face any issues.