Procedure to Update Galaxy ACE S5830 with Adrenaline based XWKT7 based Final Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download Adrenaline based XWKT7 Custom ROM Firmware package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your phone to the computer and place this zip file in your phone.
- Ensure that you are not placing the zip file deep into the sub folders. Once copied, disconnect the device and download the “ROM Manager” app from the Google PLAY Store to flash the Clock Work Mod recovery image.
- Once flashed, select the option of “Reboot into Recovery Mode” in the ROM Manager app. The recovery mode in the Galaxy ACE S5830 can be entered by Holding Menu Button and then Power ON the device. If the device turns ON in the normal mode then you need to try again to enter into the recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Adrenaline based XWKT7 Custom ROM Firmware package which is placed in the phone.
- Once the file is selected, it will take round about 5 -6 minutes for applying the update. Please keep patience till the device finished the processing of firmware update.
Tip: If your Galaxy ACE doesn’t power up or say it gets into the boot loop mode, you need to re insert the battery and then re try the process of firmware update by following the above steps.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully installed the latest Adrenaline based XWKT7 based Final Custom ROM Firmware in your Galaxy ACE S5830.