Procedure to Update Galaxy Note 2 with XXALJ3 Jellybean 4.1.1 Android Revolution Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download the Galaxy Note 2 with XXALJ3 Jellybean 4.1.1 Android Revolution Custom ROM Firmware Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the zip file in the external SD Card.
- Once the zip file is copied, disconnect the phone and turn Off the device so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- Hold the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button) and while holding these both keys, press the Power button for turning the device ON in the recovery mode in your Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” and then select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache too if you are on the custom ROM firmware.
- After this, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Omega Custom ROM Firmware Package which you have placed in your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 smartphone.
- It will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying the update, as soon as the update is applied, select “go back” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the device. Please be informed that for the 1st reboot it may take longer time than expected.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Congratulations, you have now successfully learnt on how to apply this XXALJ3 Jellybean 4.1.1 based Android Revolution Custom ROM firmware. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of applying this firmware update.