Procedure to Update Galaxy ACE S5830 with Koogly’s Mokee Final Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download Koogly’s Mokee Final Custom ROM Firmware Package from here to your computer. Once placed, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the zip file in your device. Ensure that you are not placing the file deep into the device.
- Disconnect the device from computer once you finish placing the zip file in your computer.
- Download the “ROM Manager” app from the Google PLAY Store and install the same. Once installed, open the same and select the option of “FLASH Clock Work mod Recovery” so that the custom recovery image is flashed. Up next select “Reboot in Recovery Mode” for entering the device in the recovery mode.
- You can also enter Galaxy ACE in recovery mode, press and hold the Menu Button and then Power ON the device. If the device turns ON in the normal mode then you need to try again to enter into the recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and select the Koogly’s Mokee Final Custom ROM Firmware Package which you have placed in your device. Once the zip file is selected, it will take around 3 -4 minutes for applying the same.
Tip: If your Galaxy ACE doesn’t power up or say it gets into the boot loop mode, you need to re insert the battery and then re try the process of firmware update by following the above steps.
So, there you go, you have now successfully applied the latest Koogly’s Mokee Final Custom ROM Firmware in your Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.