Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 on XXDLIB 4.1.1 Firmware:
- Download the XXDLIB 4.1.1 Rooting Package and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, turn off your phone so that you can then enter your phone in the download mode.
- Extract the Odin zip to get Odin executable file and XXDLIB Rooting Package to get the tar file. Open Odin in your computer and turn off your phone so that it can be entered in the download mode.
- Download Mode in Galaxy S3 can be entered by pressing the Volume Down rocker key + power button at the same time while the device is turned Off. If the device starts in the normal mode, you need to re try the process of the entering the device into the download mode. You can alternatively, enter your phone in the download mode with the help of below mentioned Video tutorial.
- Click on “PDA” to select “CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar” and then click on “Start”. Once you click on start, it will take around 2 – 3 minutes for rooting the device.
- As soon as the device is rooted, the device will be rebooted. Once you see the home screen, you will have to disconnect the device from the computer.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
So there you go you have now successfully rooted your device. To check on whether your device is rooted or not, you will have to download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.