Procedure to Update Galaxy S2 GT I9100 with Thebyani custom ROM Firmware:
- Download the Thebyani custom ROM Firmware Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the same in your device.
- Ensure that you are not placing the file deep into the device. Once the file is placed, disconnect the phone from computer and turn off the device from computer so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- Recovery mode in Galaxy S3 GT I9100 can be entered by holding the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, turn ON your device.
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition”. If the device starts normally, then you will need to re try the process of entering the device in the recovery mode. You can also enter the device in recovery mode via the ROM Manager app which can be downloaded from the Google PLAY Store.
- Now, select “Go Back” and select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from internal sd card” and then choose the Thebyani custom ROM Firmware Package which you have placed in your phone.
- Once you select the firmware update zip package, you will have to wait for the same to finish the update process. As soon as the update is applied, select “Go Back” and select the “reboot system now” for rebooting the Galaxy S2.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. So, there you go you have now successfully applied the update of Thebyani custom ROM firmware based on Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update.