Procedure to Update Galaxy S3 GT I9300 with Dragon Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download the latest Dragon Custom ROM Firmware which is based on the Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware in your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place this zip file in the external SD Card.
- Once you have placed the zip file, disconnect the device from computer and turn off your phone so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Dragon Custom ROM Firmware package which you have placed in the. As soon as the update is applied, it will take around 3 -5 minutes for applying the update.
- Once the firmware is updated successfully, the device will be rebooted and you will be prompted to enter the Google Account and Wi Fi Settings. Please note that if you face any force close errors, start your phone in recovery mode to select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” and then select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache.
- To check on whether the firmware has been updated or not, you can navigate to the path “Settings > About Phone” where the current firmware version will be shown as XXDLIB based Dragon custom ROM Firmware
Note: If at all your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 gets in the boot loop sequence then you need to turn off the device and then reapply the update from the start. To turn off you can reinsert the battery or say you can long press the power button.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. So, there you go you have now successfully learnt on how you can apply this Dragon custom ROM firmware which is very high on the features list.