Procedure to Update Galaxy S 5830i with Jellyblast 4.1.1 Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download the Jellyblast custom ROM firmware package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the zip file in the device. Ensure that it’s not placed deep into the sub folders.
- Disconnect the device and turn Off the device so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode in the Galaxy ACE S5830i can be entered by Holding Menu Button and then Power ON the device. If the device turns ON in the normal mode then you need to try again to enter into the recovery mode. You can also enter the device in the recovery mode from the “ROM Manager” app which you can download from the Google PLAY Store.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose Jellyblast 4.1.1 Custom ROM Firmware which you have placed in your device.
- Once the zip file is selected, it will take around 3 -4 minutes for applying the update. As soon as the update is applied, select “go back” and “reboot system now” for rebooting the device in the normal mode.
Note: Just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or show the home screen then remove the battery and reinsert the same to boot the device again in the normal mode.
Do let us know in the comments section below just in case if you face any issues as we will be more than happy to help you out. Congratulations, you have now successfully updated your Galaxy ACE S5830i device with the latest firmware update of Jellybean 4.1.1.