Procedure to Update Galaxy S3 I9300 with Insert Coin Firmware:
- Download the Insert Coin Firmware Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place this zip file as it is in your device. Ensure that you are not placing the file deep into the sub folders.
- Once the zip file is placed, you now will have to download the ROM Manager app from the Google PLAY Store. You can either enter the device in recovery mode with the help of ROM Manager app or with the manual step which is mentioned below.
- Hold the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button) and while holding these both keys, press the Power button for turning the device ON in the recovery mode in your Galaxy S3.
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition”. Also, select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache too if you are on the custom ROM firmware.
- Now, select “install zip from SD Card” to find for all the zip files present in your Galaxy S3 device, select the placed InsertCoin Custom ROM Firmware package to initiate the process of firmware update.
Note: Just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or show the home screen then remove the battery and reinsert the same to boot the device again in the normal mode.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. So, there you go, you have now successfully updated your Galaxy S3 with Jallybean based Insert Coin Firmware.