Twitter

Online

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Official Value Pack Of Bada 2.0 For Samsung Wave GT-S5253 for India

Features of bada 2.0 Value Pack
This value pack provides many new features like
FULL-Firmware (on MultiLoader select FULL )
-The overall speed of the system seems to have improved
(Immediately after the flash is a global slowdown, but after the first use, the processor wakes up)
-New version of SamsungApps
-Internet Sharing Via USB feature is now available
-New-style TouchWiz bada2.0
-New UI in Settings
-New screen-lock
-Creating folders (up to 9 items)
-Creating links on the homepage
-New Settings “Movement” in General -> Movement
INFORMATION
PDA: S5253DDLF1
CSC: S5253ODDLF1
Version: bada 1.1
Date: 2012-06-05
Regions: India

5 yorum:

Anonymous said...

Please help me as i am a noob....
How do i flash it to my wave s5253..?
I have downloaded the firmware but dont know which software to use to install the firmware to my phone...
Please help me ASAP....

Thanks in advance..:)

Anonymous said...

use multi loader 5.65

prince said...

shall i use this is firmware for my wave 533? plz help me...

Anonymous said...

how to install this on phone with multiloader ?
please explain in a little detail.
that will be really helpful.

Raghavendra said...

can i install on wave S5753E phone please tell me

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | belt buckles
Design Downloaded from Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates