Twitter

Online

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Download I9100XWLPM (4.0.4) Official ICS Firmwares for galaxy s2

 
I9100XWLPM is official ICS 4.0.4 software update, this is the first ever released in Russia rather than the rest of Europe region. That's correct we currently check it out from Kies and its currently on there online. Yep you got it right! here comes the official ICS 4.0.4 or codenamed Ice Cream Sandwich software update for Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100.

The complete firmware build I9100XWLPM/I9100OXELP8/I9100XXLQ6/I9100XWLPM.
For those among of you who previously installed the leaked I9100XXLQ5 recently and having any issues occured like hard bricks and losing the serial numbers (mostly affected users from running custom ROM by using CWM and kernel), this could be the fix to solve your problem and revived your Galaxy S2.
For users currently runs with official Stock Firmware, this firmware is safer to install.
 I9100XWLPM Download
Base Firmware: I9100XWLPM (4.0.4)
Region: Europe
Country Russia
Carrier: Unbranded
Build Date: 05 July 2012
Modem: XXLQ6
CSC: OXELP8
Change List: 837163

4 yorum:

Ahmed Afro said...

did anybody try this yet, im downloading now

Unknown said...

im running this no issues at all

Unknown said...

im running this no issues

Anonymous said...

anyone rooting this firmware?please give us link how to root this firmware...thanks

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | belt buckles
Design Downloaded from Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates