Twitter

Online

Monday, July 30, 2012

Download and install CyanogenMod 10 for Galaxy Ace

What’s Not Working in this CyanogenMod 10 ROM For Galaxy Ace


  • As it’s in initial process, so some bugs are there.
  • Microphone is not working properly.
  • Camera and headphones are not working properly.
  • There are some bugs in playing FM.
  • Native Android app2sd

How to Install CyanogenMod 10 (CM10) Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM on the Galaxy Ace


  • The process may result in losing all of your data like apps, messages, contacts etc. So first of all take back up of all data to work risk-free.
  • Uninstall the antivirus from device (if any).
  • Don’t let the power of the device to create any problem for you. So keep your device charged at least 50 percent.
  • Install ClockworkMod recovery on your phone.
  • Download the ROM from here and make sure to save it on your internal SD card.
  • Press the Home + Power and boot the phone into ClockWorkMod recovery.
  • You can press the volume up and down buttons to scroll in the options and power button to make the selection.
  • Now select the ‘Install Zip From SD Card‘ option and select the .zip file of the CyanogenMod 10 ROM from your device’s SD card. You will need to confirm your selection right after that.
  • Again select - ’Install Zip From SD Card‘ and then install up the .zip file of the Google Apps Package.
  • Now select – ‘++++ Go Back ++++’ and then select – ‘Reboot System Now’ to restart the phone.
  • Your Samsung Galaxy Ace will now be running on this CM 10 based on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware.

That’s it. Quite simple. Isn’t it? Facing any problem? We are here to help you. Just do let us know your problem in the comment box below.

4 yorum:

Fred Dukes said...

I find this to be just a little bit dodgy.

Not only is this not directing us to a direct branch of the Cyanogenmod (it directs us to a separate port), when installed it has issues - for example, the startup screen still says Cyanogenmod 9 (albeit with a different figure in the middle).

There are also plenty of screen artifacts when booting. Also, the Setup Wizard doesn't work. :P

I don't know - I get the feeling this isn't to be trusted so much!

Anonymous said...

Brand new Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i and I decided to root the device, all went well! Then I tried to flash a .zip file for ICS but I think I may have done something wrong and the device would not start up.I have been messing with the device now for 2 days I may have made it worse as now it will not enter download mode. Now the device will only go into recovery mode only and battery charging will a bit of messing around. I have a feeling there is no actually firmware on the device at the moment for it to run off. I have tried Odin but as I cannot get it in download mode it will not work. Also I have a stock 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware .zip file which I tried to flash in recovery mode but it is giving me a error 'Installation Aborted'. The phone is on contract and does not have insurance and now obviously I have voided the warranty. It has to be user fixed and I know there is a way! Any help would be cool! Thanks in advance! :)........Please help me..

Anonymous said...

Brand new Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i and I decided to root the device, all went well! Then I tried to flash a .zip file for ICS but I think I may have done something wrong and the device would not start up.I have been messing with the device now for 2 days I may have made it worse as now it will not enter download mode. Now the device will only go into recovery mode only and battery charging will a bit of messing around. I have a feeling there is no actually firmware on the device at the moment for it to run off. I have tried Odin but as I cannot get it in download mode it will not work. Also I have a stock 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware .zip file which I tried to flash in recovery mode but it is giving me a error 'Installation Aborted'. The phone is on contract and does not have insurance and now obviously I have voided the warranty. It has to be user fixed and I know there is a way! Any help would be cool! Thanks in advance! :)........Please help me..

Unknown said...

Hey ramana i also have the same problem,dont be panic . i have downloaded the myth rom and now my device is working

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | belt buckles
Design Downloaded from Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates