- Download XXUGNB6 Rooting Package along with Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, you now need to enter your Galaxy S3 I9300 in download mode.
- Turn off your Galaxy S3 I9300 and after 5 seconds or when your device gives a small vibration, hold the Volume Down button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, you need to switch ON your device to see the Green Robot on the screen.
- Connect your device in Download mode with the computer in which you have opened the Odin. In Odin you will see that the ID:COM section will turn yellow indicating that all the drivers are installed successfully.
- Once done, click on “PDA” / “AP” depending upon the Odin version to choose the Rooting tar file which you got after extraction and click on “Start” to start the process of rooting. It will take around a minute for rooting the device. In some cases it may taken even longer time than expected.
- Download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store to check on whether the device is rooted or not. Just in case if the device is not rooted, you need to retry the process of rooting.
Manual Update Galaxy S3 GT I9300 with Official Jellybean 4.3 XXUGNB6 Firmware – Guide
Note: Just in case if your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 gets in the boot loop sequence then you need to turn off the device and then reapply the update from the start. To turn off you can reinsert the battery or say you can long press the power button.
Do let us know in the comments section or on out Facebook / Google+ Page if you face any issues. We will very soon be coming up with the detailed guide which will help you install the custom ROM firmwares.