- Download Jellybean 4.3 for Galaxy S4 Mini I9190 / Jellybean 4.3 for Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 LTE from here to your computer along with the Google Apps Package. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer and place the two zip files in your phone.
- Recovery Mode in Galaxy S4 Mini can also be entered by pressing Volume Up + Home Key and holding these both buttons you now need to press the Power button. If the device boots in the normal mode, you now need to retry the process.
- In recovery mode, select options to clear and wipe the data present in your phone by selecting the options like “Clear Data” and “Wipe Cache”.
- Select “install zip from sd card” and then select the firmware zip file which you have placed in the device and then followed by the Google Apps Package. It will take around 4 -5 minutes to apply both the zip files in your device.
- Once done, select “go back” and choose the option of “reboot in normal mode” for rebooting the device normally. Please note that it may sometime take more than 4 -5 minutes for rebooting the device in the normal mode. Once the firmware is updated successfully, it will load all required services in the device.
- To check on whether the firmware is update or not, you need to head over to the path “Settings > About Phone” where the current firmware will be mentioned as Jellybean 4.3 firmware.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update.