- Download the Firmware Package of Jellybean 4.3 and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, open Odin in your computer and turn off your device so that it can be entered in the Download Mode.
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file to some folder preferably on desktop.
- Download Mode in Galaxy Note 2 can be entered by holding the Volume Down button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, you need to switch ON your device. If the device starts normally, you need to retry the process of entering the device in the download mode.
- Once your Note 2 is entered in download mode, you can then connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable. Download Mode is indicated by the green robot.
- Once connected, it will take around 3-5 minutes for installing all the drivers. Once installed, you will see that ID: COM section in Odin will turn Yellow indicating that all the drivers are installed successfully.
- Click on “PDA” to select the firmware file which you got after extracting the firmware zip file in the initial step.
- As soon as the firmware file is selected, click on “Start” for starting the process of firmware update. It will take around 3 – 5 minutes for applying the update. Once updated, the phone will reboot automatically indicating that the firmware update process is completed.
- Now, disconnect the device from computer and head over to the path “Settings > More > About Phone” where you will get to see the current firmware version as Jellybean 4.3 Android Firmware which is XXUENC3.
So there you go, you have now successfully updated your device with the latest version of XXUENC3 firmware. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you have any issues in the process of firmware update.