- Download Firmware for Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract both the files and open Odin in your computer.
- Turn off your device so that it can be entered in the Download Mode. Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons to enter the device in the Download Mode. If your Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 enters in the Normal mode, then you need to re try the process of entering the device in the Download Mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer while keeping Odin opened in your computer. Once connected, you will see that the ID: COM section will turn Blue/ Green/ Yellow indicating that all the drivers are installed successfully.
- In Odin, click on “AP” to select the PDA file which you got upon extracting the file in your computer. Once selected, click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. Make sure that in Odin, Auto Reboot and F: Reset Time check boxes are selected.
- The whole process of firmware update will take around 4- 5 minutes and once done you will have to wait for the device to install all the apps in the device.
- As soon as the device gets rebooted, you can then head over to the Settings > More to check out the current version details in About Phone section where it will be mentioned as XXUANAD Jellybean 4.3 firmware.
- Note: If at all your Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 smartphone gets in the boot loop mode, then you need to turn off the device and then reapply the update from the start. To turn off you can reinsert the battery or say you can long press the power button and repeat the whole process again.