How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- The process may result in losing all of your data like apps, messages, contacts etc. So first of all take back up of all data to work risk-free.
- Uninstall the antivirus from device (if any).
- Don’t let the power of the device to create any problem for you. So keep your device charged at least 50 percent.
- Download the ClockworkMod from here.
- Download Odin v3.04 from here
- Extract Odin3_v3.04.zip
- Enter your Galaxy S3 into download mode by pressing the Volume Down + Power + Home buttons together.
- Now connect your Galaxy S3-I9300 to your computer by using USB cable.
- On successful attachment, you will see the “Added” message in Odin window.
- In Odin, click the PDA button and select the ClockworkMod.zip file from there.
- In the Odin, click on ‘Start’ button in order to start the flashing of ClockworkMod recovery image on your Galaxy S3-I9300.
- When the flashing gets completed, your Galaxy S3 will reboot automatically.
- You can disconnect your Galaxy S3 from PC after the Samsung Logo gets appeared.
- To enter into the recovery mode, press Home and Volume Up buttons.
That’s it. You have now successfully installed ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. The process is very simple and I hope you will follow it properly. If you face problem in any step, then do let us know by your valuable comments in the comment section below.