Procedure to Install Ehndroix custom ROM firmware in Galaxy S GT I9001 PLUS:
- Download the Ehndroix custom ROM firmware along with the Add On package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, you will then have to connect your Galaxy S GT I9001 PLUS device to computer with the help of original USB cable and place these two zip files in your device.
- Disconnect the device and turn off the same so that it can be entered in the recovery mode. Recovery mode in Galaxy S PLUS I9001 can be entered by holding the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, turn ON your device.
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition”. Additionally, select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache too if you are on the custom ROM firmware.
- Now, select “Go Back” and select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from internal sd card” and then select the Ehndroix custom ROM firmware first and then the Add On package which you have placed in your phone.
- Once selected, it will take around 5 -6 minutes for applying this update. Also, for the first boot it will take more time than usual as it has to setup all the system files and other apps which are necessary ones. Ensure that you have cleared the cache in your device as it will wipe all the unwanted data from the recovery mode just in case if you face any force close issues in any of the Google Apps or the core apps present in your device.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the latest firmware Ehndroix custom ROM firmware update which is ICS based in your Galaxy S GT I9001 PLUS smartphone.