Procedure to Update Galaxy mini S5570 with Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware Update:
- Download the Jellybean CM 10 Firmware Package from here to your computer along with the Google Apps Package. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place these two zip files in your device.
- Once copied, disconnect the device and turn off the same so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode in the Galaxy mini S55700 can be entered by Holding Menu Button and then Power ON the device. If the device turns ON in the normal mode then you need to try again to enter into the recovery mode. In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that this will clear the cache which is there in your device.
- Now, in the recovery mode you will need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” > Jellybean 4.1 Firmware package and then select the Google Apps Package which you have placed in your phone in the same order.
- Please note that it will take more time than expected for booting the device. Once it’s booted, you will see that the device is updated with the latest firmware upgrade. It will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying this update.
- Just in case if you get any force close errors, turn off your phone so that it can be entered in the recovery mode. In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that all the cache data gets flushed and all your apps will run seamlessly.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the latest firmware of Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update in your device. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.