Procedure to Enable Voice Calling in Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 TABLET:
- Download XXLQ3 Modem Package & Voice Calling Zip Package (For users on Stock ICS 4.0.4 Firmware) from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your Galaxy Tab to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the two downloaded zip files in the device.
- Once placed, disconnect the device from computer. Download “ROM Manager” app from the Google PLAY Store and install the custom recovery image by selecting the appropriate option in the ROM Manager app.
- Now, once the Clock Work Mod recovery gets installed, turn off the tablet so that it can be entered in the recovery mode. Recovery Mode in Galaxy Tab 750 can be entered by pressing the Left Volume Button and Power button till the device boots up in the recovery mode. If the device boots in the normal mode then retry the process of entering the device in the recovery mode.
- You can also try entering the device in the recovery mode via the ROM Manager app itself. Select “install zip from sdcard”, then select “choose zip from sdcard” and navigate the files to select XXLQ3 Modem Package & then the Voice Calling Zip Package which you have placed in your tablet.
- Once the file selection is over, the workaround will be applied within 10 minutes, you can see the progress of update with the help of a progress bar.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Congratulations, you have now successfully enabled the Voice calling feature in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 / Galaxy Tab 10.1 device. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.