Procedure to Root Galaxy S II GT I9100 on Jellybean XWLS8 4.1.2 Firmware:
- Download XWLS8 Jellybean 4.1.2 Rooting Kernel and odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract both of the packages to the desktop.
- Turn Off your Galaxy S2 I9100 so that your device can be entered in the Download Mode. Download mode in Galaxy S2 GT I9100 can be entered in recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up rocker key + power button at the same time while the device is turned Off. If the device starts in the normal mode, you need to re try the process of the entering the device into the download mode.
- Once the device is entered in the Download Mode, Open Odin in your computer and connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then you will see that the ID: COM section will turn Yellow indicating that all the drivers have been installed successfully.
- Now, click on “PDA” and then you will have to select “”. Once selected, click on “Start” to start the process of Rooting.
- Once the device is rooted, the device will be rooted. It will take around 1 -3 minutes for rooting the device. Once the device is rooted, phone will be rebooted.
Note: Just in a rare case if the device is not updated and it gets into the boot loop mode, you need to again clear the cache from the recovery mode and retry the whole process from the start.
- Download the Root Checker app from the Google PLAY Store to check whether your device is rooted or not. Also, if it’s rooted, you then will have to download and install the ROM Manager app from the Google PLAY Store.
So, there you go, you have successfully rooted your device on the XWLS8 Firmware which is on the Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the comments section.