Procedure to Update XXCLL6 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware in Galaxy Note N8000:
- Download Odin and XXCLL6 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract both the folders preferably to the desktop.
- Open Odin in your computer and turn Off your Galaxy Note N8000 10.1 device so that it can be entered in the download mode.
- Hold Volume Down rocker key and holding this press the Power button till you see the Warning Screen. Now, on WARNING Screen you will have to press the Volume Up key to enter the device in the download mode.
- Once your device gets in the download mode, connect your tablet to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then you shall see that in Odin the ID : COM section will turn Yellow indicating that all the drivers have been successfully installed.
- Now, click on “PDA” tab in Odin and select the tar file which you got after extracting the firmware zip file. Once selected, you need to click on “Start” for starting the process of firmware update.
- The whole process of firmware update may take about 3 -5 minutes. Once the firmware is update, your tablet will be rebooted automatically and once you see the home screen in your tablet, you can then disconnect the device from computer.
- Now, to check whether the firmware is updated or not, head over to the path “Settings > About Tablet” where you will get to see the firmware version as jellybean 4.1.2 XXCLL6.
Turn Of your Galaxy Note N8000 to enter your device in the recovery mode. In the recovery mode select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now option.
Note: Just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or show the home screen then remove the battery and reinsert the same to boot the device again in the normal mode.So, there you go, you have now successfully learnt on how to apply the latest Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware dubbed as XXCLL6 in your Galaxy Note N8000 10.1 Tablet. Do keep us posted in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try to address the same as soon as possible.