Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 with Jellybean 4.1.2 XXAMA2:
- Download the XXXAMA2 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware Package + Odin Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract both of them and open Odin in your computer. You can download the appropriate Firmware Package mentioned below,
Jellybean 4.1.1 I8190 I8190XXAMA1 for Unlocked / General Devices
Jellybean 4.1.2 I8190XXAMA2 for Bulgaria (La Fleur) Subscribers
Jellybean 4.1.2 I8190XXAMA2 for Poland (Play) Subscribers
Jellybean 4.1.2 I8190XXAMA2 for Luxembourg (La Fleur) Subscribers
Jellybean 4.1.2 I8190XXAMA2 for Slovenia (La Fleur) Subscribers
Jellybean 4.1.2 I8190XXAMA2 for Baltic (La Fleur) Subscribers
Jellybean 4.1.2 I8190XXAMA2 for Russia (La Fleur) Subscribers
- Turn Off your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 so that it can be entered in the Download Mode. The download mode in Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 can be entered by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Now, a Warning message will be shown when you need to press the Volume Up key to continue entering the Download Mode.
- Now, all you need to do is to just connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then open the ID : COM section will turn Yellow indicating that all the drivers have been successfully installed.
- Click on “PDA” to select the TAR File which is having “code” in the file name and the same you will get once you extract the Firmware Zip file which you have downloaded in the initial step.
- Once the firmware update process is completed successfully, the phone will be rebooted automatically.
- Disconnect the device from the computer and check from the path “Settings > About Phone” where the current firmware version will be mentioned as Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware XXAMA2. Very soon we will be coming up with an article which will help you to upgrade with the latest Jellybean 4.2.1 firmware version for Galaxy S3 Mini I8190.
Note: Just in a rare case if your Samsung device refuses to turn ON or say if it gets stuck on the Samsung Logo then you need to long press the power button to turn off the same or re insert the battery to start the process from beginning.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update as we will try our level best to sort out the same at the earliest.