Procedure to Update Galaxy Grand I9082 with XXAMAB Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware:
- Download XXAMAB Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware Package and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract both the files to a folder preferably in the desktop.
- Now, open Odin in your computer and turn off your phone so that it can be entered in the Download Mode.
- Download mode in Galaxy Grand I9082 can be entered by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which a green robot will be shown indicating the Download Mode has been entered.
- Open Odin in your computer. Connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then you will see that the ID : COM Section will turn Yellow. Just in case if the odin refuses to turn Yellow, you will then have to install the required drivers by removing unknown drivers in USB section and reboot the system once. Preferably you can install the Samsung KIES to get rid of this issue from Samsung.com/KIES.
- Now, open Odin in your computer and then click on “PDA” to select “” and then click on “start” to start the process of firmware update. As soon as the firmware is updated, the device will be rebooting and then once you see the home screen, you can remove the connected USB and follow the on screen instructions.
- To check on whether the firmware has been successfully updated or not, head over to the path “Settings > About Phone” where the current firmware will be mentioned as Jellybean 4.1.2 XXAMAB. Very soon we will be coming out with an article which will help you root your Samsung Galaxy Grand device.
Note: Just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or show the home screen then remove the battery and reinsert the same to boot the device again in the normal mode.
So, there you go, you have now successfully learnt on how to apply the latest Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware dubbed as XXAMAB in your Galaxy Grand I9082 smartphone. Do keep us posted in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try to address the same as soon as possible.