Procedure to Update Galaxy Star Pro S7262 with Jellybean 4.1.2 Android OS:
- Download Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware package and Odin from here to your computer. Extract both the zip files to the desktop and open Odin in your computer.
- Turn Off your device so that it can be entered in the Download Mode.Press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons to enter the device in the Download Mode. If your Galaxy S3 i9300 enters in the Normal mode, then you need to re try the process of entering the device in the Download Mode.
- Connect your phone to computer with the help of original USB cable to see ID:COM section turning Yellow/ Green which indicated that all the required drivers are installed successfully.
- Once done, you now need to click on the below corresponding options in Odin to select the respective files from the firmware zip file.
AP – Select the file which has ‘’CODE” in it,
Phone – Select the file which has “MODEM” in its name,
CSC – Select the file which has CSC in the file name,
- Make sure that Auto Reboot and F:Reset Time options are ticked. Also Re-Partition option should be un ticked. Also, select Re-Partition when you are selecting PIT file in the Odin.
- Click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. It will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying the update. Once done, the device will be rebooted. Please note that sometimes it may take longer time than expected.
Note: If at all your Galaxy Star Pro S7262 gets in the boot loop sequence then you need to turn off the device and then reapply the update from the start. To turn off you can reinsert the battery or say you can long press the power button.
You can check on whether the firmware is updated or not from the path “Settings > About Phone” where the firmware version will be mentioned as Jellybean 4.1.2.
So there you go, you have now successfully updated your device with this latest version of Jellybean 4.1.2 Android OS. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update.