Procedure to Update Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 with Jellybean 4.1.2 DXALL7 firmware:
- Download with Jellybean 4.1.2 DXALL7 firmware Update Package & odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, you need to extract the same in your computer preferably to the desktop.
- Now, turn off the device so that it can be entered in the Download Mode. The download mode in Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 can be entered by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Now, a Warning message will be shown when you need to press the Volume Up key to continue entering the Download Mode.
- Once the download mode is entered, you will have to Open Odin in your computer. Connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then all you need to do is to just ensure that the ID : COM section has turned yellow /Blue depending upon your Odin version. If the ID: COM section doesn’t turn Yellow / Blue, you will need to re install the drivers / KIES tool in your computer.
- Once the ID: COM section turns yellow / blue, you will have to click on “PDA” to select “” and then click on “Start” tab in Odin for starting the process of firmware update. As soon as the update is applied successfully, you will see that the device will be rebooted.
- Once you see the home screen or the country selector code, you will need to disconnect the device from computer and check whether the firmware has been updated or not. To check, navigate to the path “Settings > About Phone” where you will get to see the Firmware version as Jellybean 4.1.2 DXALL7.
Note: Just in a rare case if your Samsung device refuses to turn ON or say if it gets stuck on the Samsung Logo then you need to long press the power button to turn off the same or re insert the battery to start the process from beginning.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update.