Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 on Jellybean 4.1 XXLS2 Firmware:
- Download the Rooting Package and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract both the zip files in your computer to Open Odin in your computer.
- Turn Off your Galaxy Note so that it can be entered in the download mode. The download mode can be entered by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Just in case if the device turns ON in the normal mode, you will have to again retry entering the device in the download mode.
- Now, connect your Note N7000 to the computer with the help of original USB cable after which you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow indicating that all the drivers are OK and you can now proceed to next step.
- Click on “PDA” to select the tar file which you will get after extracting the rooting package in odin to click on “Start”. As soon as the rooting process is completed, the device will be rebooted. The whole process of rooting will tase around 3 – 4 minutes, in some case it may take longer time as well.
- To check on whether your device is rooted or not, you will have to download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store. Just in case if the device is not rooted, you will have to re follow the instructions.
Note: Just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or show the home screen then remove the battery and reinsert the same to boot the device again in the normal mode.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your Galaxy note N7000 on Jellybean 4.1 XXLS2 Firmware.