Procedure to Update Galaxy Note N8000 10.1 tablet with XXBLJ9 Jellybean 4.1 firmware:
- Download the XXBLJ9 Jellybean 4.1 firmware package and Odin from here to your computer and then extract the same in your computer.
- Open odin in your computer and turn Off your tablet so that it can be entered in the Download Mode.
- Now, hold Volume Down rocker key and holding this press the Power button till you see the Warning Screen. Now, on WARNING Screen you will have to press the Volume Up key to enter the device in the download mode.
- In download mode, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and select the “N8000XXBLJ9_N8000OXABLJ9_412156_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5” file in “PDA” in Odin. Once the file is selected, click on “Start” to commence the process of firmware update.
- As soon as the firmware is updated successfully, you now need to wait for the device to show the country selector after which you can disconnect the device connected with computer. The whole process of firmware update may take around 7 – 10 minutes. Also, once the update is applied, the device will take longer time than usual for booting the device.
- To check whether your phone is updated or not, head over to the path “Settings > About Phone” where you will get to see the firmware version as Jellybean 4.1 XXBLJ9.
Users Facing Force Close Issues:
Turn Of your Galaxy Note N8000 to enter your device in the recovery mode. In the recovery mode select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now option.
Note: just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or show the home screen then remove the battery and reinsert the same to boot the device again in the normal mode.
Do let us know in the comments section or on our facebook page / Google + Page if you come across with any issues faced in the process of applying this update as we will try address the same at the earliest. So there you go, you have now successfully learnt on how to apply this firmware update. We will soon come up with an article which will help you to root your Galaxy note N8000 on XXBLJ9 firmware and also on how to update Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 with Jellybean 4.2 firmware.