Procedure to Update Galaxy Note N7000 with Paranoid custom ROM firmware:
- Download the 4.1.2 Paranoid Custom ROM Firmware Package and Google Apps Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your Galaxy Note N7000 with the help of original USB cable and place these two zip files in your Galaxy Note. Ensure that you are not placing the zip file deep into the sub folders.
- Once the zip file is placed, disconnect the device and download the “ROM Manager” app from the PLAY Store. Please note that you should not backup the data with this app as it may brick your Galaxy Note. Now, either with the help of ROM Manager app you can enter the device in the recovery mode or with the help of below mentioned manual step you can easily enter the device in the recovery mode.
- Hold the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button) and while holding these both keys, press the Power button for turning the device ON in the recovery mode in your Galaxy Note.
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition”. Also, select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache too if you are on the custom ROM firmware.
- Up next select “install zip from sd card” to select the placed paranoid custom ROM firmware and the Google Apps Package. Once the firmware is completed, the screen will read as “install from sd card complete” after which you need to select “go back” and then “reboot system now” for rebooting the device in the normal mode.
- To check on whether the Paranoid custom ROM firmware has been updated or not, you need to check the same from the path “Settings > About Phone” where you will find the firmware version as jellybean 4.1.2 and Paranoid.
Note: just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or show the home screen then remove the battery and reinsert the same to boot the device again in the normal mode.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. Congrats you have successfully updated your device with the latest Paranoid custom ROM firmware, we will very soon be coming up with the Official Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware for Galaxy Note N7000, so stay tuned for more updates.