- ICS-Style Settings Menu
- modded ICS Transparent Theme
- centered clock
- status bar supports transparency
- 50% trans-black lockscreen styles (sliding tabs, rotary, lens)
- bubble locksreen style by Team Carbon/Steel Blue Theme
- blue lockscreen buttons by Team Carbon/Steel Blue Theme
- contacts list image by Team Carbon/Steel Blue Theme
- usb mount image by Team Carbon/Steel Blue Theme
- sansation font
Procedure to Update Galaxy ACE S5830 with APOCALYPSE Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download the APOCALYPSE firmware package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the downloaded zip file in your Galaxy ACE.
- Once you have placed the same, turn off the device so that it can be entered in the recovery mode. To enter Galaxy ACE S5830 in the recovery mode, download the ROM Manager app and select the option of “reboot into recovery mode”.
- Once the device boots in the recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and select the APOCALYPSE Custom ROM Firmware package which you have placed in your device.
- Please note that once the file is selected, it will take around 4 – 5 minutes for applying this update and once it’s placed, you will need to select “Go Back”
Tip: If your Galaxy ACE doesn’t power up or say it gets into the boot loop mode, you need to re insert the battery and then re try the process of firmware update by following the above steps.So there you go you have now successfully updated your device with the latest APOCALYPSE custom ROM firmware. Do share with us in the comments section below just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. To check whether your phone is updated or not, head to the path “Settings > About Phone” where you will get to see the firmware as APOCALYPSE.