Things you need:
1. TK File Explorer - A tool that provides access to the hidden system area of your Samsung's internal memory.
Click on it to download. After downloading, right click on the file and select extract here. If you do not see the extract option when right clicking, download WinRAR first here. Install it and extract TK File Explorer.
2. Font/s- It can be any font as long as it's in TTF format
You can download free fonts from dafont
3. USB Cable and Samsung USB driver
The driver normally goes along with Samsung Kies, but in order to save time, download it separately here. Install. If this doesn't work try Samsung Kies instead.
Restart your PC.
Installing fonts in Samsung Corby 2:
1. Launch TK File Explorer v2.4
2. Connect your phone
3. Find out what port to enter in TK File Explorer. Using your keyboard, press the Windows logo+R (not CTRL+R) then type devmgmt.msc, hit enter and the Device Manager window should appear. Click Modems and right click SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem. Select Properties. Click the Modem tab and you will see your Port. Take note of that.
5. You will now be asked for your Port. Enter it, click OK, and click Connect.
6. Upon clicking Connect, this is what you should see: (click on the image below to enlarge and view the animation)
Double click AppEx. You will see three folders inside namely Sys, SysDefault and User.
Double click User. You will see three folders inside it namely Font, Java and Widget.
Double click Font. Double click Download. You will see that the Download folder is EMPTY.
7. In the upper area of TK File Explorer, find the fonts you want to install in your Samsung Corby 2. (I placed mine in the root directory of C.) In most cases, you can find your downloaded fonts in Downloads folder. So just find your Downloads folder in the UPPER area.
8. After finding the font/s, double click it and it will be automatically copied to your phone.
NOTE: When copying fonts that are over 2mb in size, like those that were provided by Himanshu Pathak in his video tutorial, TK File Explorer may stop responding for a while and it's normal. You don't need to do anything but wait because it is still copying. Don't click anything til it finishes.
9. When the copying process is done, you will see the copied font inside the Download folder (the lower area) Click Disconnect. Apply your new font. Restart your phone. Enjoy!
Follow the instructions below:
1.Just to make sure, disable MTP screen block. You can do this by going to keypad and type *#6870#