This Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 has a 4.66 inch with (480 x 800 pixels) touch screen display and will be running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating system. This smart phone is powered by a quad core processor clocking at 1.2 GHz. There is a 2600 mAh of battery at the back of the device which should be enough for this projector phone.
The Smart phone has a 5 MP rear facing auto focus camera with LED flash and has a VGA camera on the front. The details about on-board memory of the device is now available but will have a micro SD card slot to extended it up to 64 GB. The connectivity of the device includes 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS. The Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 has the dimensions of 134.5 x 70 x 11.64 mm and weights 165 grams.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Beam 2
- 4.66 inch touch screen display
- 480 x 800 pixel resolutions
- Built-in projector
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 5 MP Auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3 MP front facing camera
- Internal memory, micro SD slot available to extend up to 64 GB
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 2600 mAh battery
- Metal Rear cover
- Dimensions – 134.5 x 70 x 11.64 mm
- Weight 165 grams